What’s in the Box
- Springfield Saint 5.56mm Desert FDE Semi-Automatic Pistol
- (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG
- Springfield Soft Rifle Case
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
With the new SAINT™ AR-15 Pistol, Springfield Armory brings the same impact of its SAINT platform to a whole new category. The SAINT Pistol is highly capable and upgraded out of the box but in stock-free pistol form.
Instead of a rifle buttstock, the new SAINT AR-15 Pistol features a rugged SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace to reduce size, stabilize recoil, and enhance accuracy in one or two-hand shooting. A 7.5-inch barrel with a 1:7 twist makes the SAINT pistol small, fast, and ideal for CQB. The 416R stainless steel barrel is Melonite® treated to be harder and more accurate than chrome, and is chambered for 5.56 NATO (.223) so ammunition is affordable, versatile, and seriously capable.
The SAINT AR-15 Pistol is built around high-end features that make SAINT rifles so popular. Springfield Armory’s exclusive Accu-Tite™ tension system increases the tension between the upper and the lower receivers, ensuring an ideal fit and reducing slop – no shake or rattle. Upper and lower receivers are forged Type III hard-coat anodized 7075 T6 aluminum.
- Model Number: ST975556FDE
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Barrel: 7.5” 416R Stainless Steel with a 1:7″ Twist; Melonite Treatment
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Pistol-Length Gas Port with a Low Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Overall Length: 26.5″
- Trigger: SA Proprietary Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company Trigger Guard
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE; Desert FDE
- Handguard: M-LOK Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free; Float with SA Locking Tabs and Forward Hand Stop
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical – SBX-K; Desert FDE
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 BCG; MPT; Melonite Finish
- Magazine:(1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG
- Weight: 5lbs 8oz without magazine