What’s in the Box
- Springfield 911 380 ACP Stainless Pistol with Viridian Laser
- 2 Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
With its new .380 ACP pistol, Springfield Armory’s 911 is well-suited for comfort, size and convenience – making it the perfect pistol for your EVERY day carry.
Optimizing the frame-to-slide-to-trigger guard relationship creates handling characteristics unique among small pistols of its kind. Many pocket guns can be hard to handle and unpleasant to shoot, discouraging practice at the range and time on the hip. However, the 911 .380 both shoots and feels like a full-size firearm, encouraging both practice and daily carry in the most concealable firearm that Springfield currently offers. It’s small frame shooting with the familiarity of a 1911.
Designed for life-saving defensive use at close range, the 911 features an ambidextrous safety and is perfectly matched with an Ameriglo® Pro-Glo™ green tritium front sight inside a yellow luminescent circle, and a tactical rack U-notch rear sight with green tritium inside of white luminescent circles. Sighting is designed to provide fast target acquisition to gain the edge in a defensive encounter. The low-profile design ensures a snag-free draw when milliseconds count.
This configuration of the Springfield 911 features an integrated red Viridian grip laser, making target acquisition all but effortless.
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: 911
- Model Number: PG9109SVG
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- Barrel: 2.7″ 416R Stainless Steel; 1:16 Twist
- Overall Length: 5.5″
- Height: 3.9″
- Recoil System: Full Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
- Slide: 416 Brushed Stainless Steel Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Frame: 7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum Octo-Grip Texture on Front Strap & Mainspring Housing Extended Ambi Thumb Safety
- Sights: Pro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front & White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Grip Type: Viridian Red Grip Laser
- Magazines: 1 – 6 Round Flush & 1 – 7 Round Extended Stainless Steel