The Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit Rifle has a Cryogenically Treated 20” Air Gauged Stainless Steel Heavy Match Barrel – the same barrel used in their NM Rifles. The .223 Wylde chamber was designed as a match chambering for semi-automatic rifles. It will accomodate both .223 Rem and 5.56mm NATO ammunition. It is relieved in the case body to aid in extraction and features a shorter throat for improved accuracy.
After outperforming several big-name manufacturers and having proved unparalleled durability & craftsmanship in their products, Rock River Arms was awarded a contract with the Drug Enforcement Administration and began the manufacture of the agencies new issue AR-15 carbines.
Rock River has quickly gained a large fan base, and for a good reason. Implementing manufacturing processes of such high caliber and tolerances, their products create anyone fortunate to fire one a fan for life.
- Sku: AR1530
- Caliber: .223 Wylde Chamber for 5.56mm and .223 Cal
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4
- Barrel: 20” Heavy Match Stainless, 1:8 Twist, Air Gauged and Cryogenically Treated
- Gas Block: Light Varmint Gas Block with Sight Rail
- Trigger: RRA Two-Stage / Winter Trigger Guard
- Handguard: RRA Aluminum Free Float Tube
- Buttstock: A2 Buttstock
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber
- Weight/Length: 8.1 Pounds / 38.25 Inches
- Accuracy: 3/4 MOA at 100 Yards
- Included: One Mag, RRA Case, Manual, RRA Warranty