The quality and reliability of Rock River Arms firearms continues to win new admirers. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) put a variety of different manufacturers rifles through an exhaustive trials process, and based on those trials awarded Rock River Arms with a 5 year contract as their primary supplier. Since that time Rock River Arms has received additional federal contracts.
Rock River Arms is one of the fastest growing firearms manufacturers in the country, but remains committed to continuing to provide its civilian, law enforcement and military customers with the kind of custom products and services on which it’s reputation has been built.
This LAR-8 Standard 308 rifle ships with one magazine, a RRA Hard case, weapon wipe, and a factory warranty.
- Caliber: 308 Win.
- Upper: Forged A4 with Forward Assist and Port Door
- Barrel: 20 Inch Chrome Moly HBAR 1:10 Twist
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider / 5/8-24 inch Thread
- Gas Block: Gas Block Sight Base
- Trigger: RRA Two Stage
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Grips
- Handguard: A2 Handguard
- Buttstock: A2 Buttstock
- Weight: 9 Pounds
- Length: 42 Inches
- Accuracy: 1 MOA at 100 Yards