What’s in the Box
- LAR-15 Tactical Operator 2
- (1) Magazine
- RRA Dominator2 EOTech Mount
- Greaseless Firearm Lubricant and Cleaner
- Gun Sponge
- Owner’s Manual
- RRA Hard Plastic Carrying Case
In 1996, brothers Mark and Chuck Larson founded Rock River Arms in an 1,800 square foot shop in Cleveland, Illinois. Mark and Chuck together brought over 40 years of varied experience in the firearms manufacturing industry into their new endeavor.
The quality and reliability of Rock River Arms firearms continues to win new admirers. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) put a variety of different manufacturers rifles through an exhaustive trials process, and based on those trials awarded Rock River Arms with a 5 year contract as their primary supplier. Since that time Rock River Arms has received additional federal contracts.
Rock River Arms is one of the fastest growing firearms manufacturers in the country, but remains committed to continuing to provide its civilian, law enforcement and military customers with the kind of custom products and services on which its reputation has been built.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO Chamber for 5.56 & 223 Caliber
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4
- Carrier Group: Standard Bolt Carrier Group
- Barrel: 16 in. Chrome Moly 1:9 Twist
- Muzzel Device: RRA Tactical Muzzle Brake
- Gas Block: RRA Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block Assembly
- Trigger: RRA Two Stage Trigger/Winter Trigger Guard
- Pistol Grip: ERGO Sure Grip
- Butt Stock: RRA Operator CAR Stock
- Hand Guard: RRA Quad Rail Free Float CAR Length
- Weight/Length: 8.0 Pounds/37 Inches
- Accuracy: 1 MOA At 100 Yards
- Package Includes a Rock River Dominator2 EOTech Mount ($150 Value)