The quality and reliability of Rock River Arms firearms continues to win new admirers. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) put a variety of different manufacturers rifles through an exhaustive trials process, and based on those trials awarded Rock River Arms with a 5 year contract as their primary supplier. Since that time Rock River Arms has received additional federal contracts.
Rock River Arms is one of the fastest growing firearms manufacturers in the country, but remains committed to continuing to provide its civilian, law enforcement and military customers with the kind of custom products and services on which it’s reputation has been built.
Rear Sight Assembly
Package includes a FREE RRA Tactical Mount Assembly, normally a $150 accessory from Rock River.
- Model: Entry Tactical
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Barrel: 16 inch Chrome Moly R-4 Profile; 1:9 Twist
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4
- Trigger: RRA Two Stage
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Grip
- Buttstock: RRA 6-Position Tactical CAR Stock
- Handguard: R-4 Handguard
- Accuracy: 1 MOA at 100 Yards
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider; 1/2-28 Thread
- Weight/Length: 7.5 lbs / 36 inches