With a barrel length of just 2.7 inches, Kimber Solo Carry pistols are easy to carry and conceal. Many of the features borrowed from 1911 pistols also make them exceptionally safe. A manual ambidextrous thumb safety, checkered slide release and ambidextrous magazine release button enable fast and intuitive operation. Then there is the single action striker-fired trigger pull–even and smooth.
Kimber Solo frames are machined from the finest aluminum and finished in KimPro II, a premium finish that is self-lubricating and extremely resistant to salt and moisture. Slides and barrels are cut from stainless steel. Edges are rounded and blended, slide serrations are deep enough to really work and the dovetail-mounted 3-dot sights are quick to target.
With a sleek, innovative design, the Solo Carry DC (LG) 9mm micro-compact pistol offers the ultimate in concealability and performance.
- Carry Melt treatment creates snag-free edges
- Steel 3-dot tritium night sights are self-illuminating, allowing for quick and positive aiming in low light
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips permit rapid target acquisition in any light condition
- Premium 7075-T7 aluminum frame is tough and light
- Durability is enhanced with a self-lubricating Diamond-like coating (DLC) Finish
- Model: Solo Carry DC with Lasergrip
- Caliber: 9mm
- Magazine capacity: 6 rounds
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 3.9
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 17
- Length (inches): 5.5
- Frame: Aluminum with Matte Black KimPro II Finish
- Frame Width (inches): 1.14
- Slide: Stainless steel with Matte Black DLC finish
- Barrel: 2.7 inches; Stainless steel
- Twist rate (left hand): 10
- Sights: Fixed Meprolight Tritium 3-Dot Night Sights
- Sight Radius (inches): 4.4
- Grips: Black Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Trigger: Double action striker-fired
- Factory setting (approximate pounds): 7